We're hiring and are excited for the right candidate to join our project team! Here are the qualities we're looking for in a candidate.
Someone who can communicate well with others and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Someone who works well with others, putting the clients’ interests first.
Someone who really loves what they do, and goes the extra mile.
Someone who works hard, takes feedback well, and continues to grow their skillset.
Your main responsibilities will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. Additional responsibilities are detailed below.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
We're looking for candidates with strong leadership and communication skills, who have a proven track record of following through on commitments. The ideal candidate also meets the below criteria.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Strong Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical and documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Ready to Apply?
Ronin is about impacting lives, together we can do some amazing things! Fill out the form to apply and we'll be in touch.